In this episode. New York Times Bestselling Author, Noah St. John, shares how he developed Afformations®, why they work, how they work, and how you can use them to develop power habits and start living the life you want!
He has written 17books, made over 2.7 billion dollars and impacted 1.8 million people’s lives. Don’t miss this interview! What he shares will be life-changing!
Contact and follow Noah
If you’d like to learn more about how to use afformations to improve your life,
visit this link to secure your copy of “Millionaire AFFORMATIONS®: The Magic Formula that Will Make You Rich.”
Born dirt poor, literally, Noah St. John started looking for a way to “self-help” himself into a more abundant life at a very young age. But it wasn’t until he had an “aha” shower moment that this author, coach and keynote speaker began realizing his dreams. As he explains on this episode of Books Open Doors®, everything changed when Noah, at last, understood where “affirmations” fall short and came up with an alternative framework – “afformations®” – as the precursor to success. He is walking, host ,Ellen Violette, through his systematic approach to attracting positive outcomes and the writing process that so far has yielded some 17 phenomenally successful books.
You’ll learn about the “law of sowing and reaping” and how it yields desired results based on what we choose to tell our brains and how. Noah is all about raising our global consciousness, one (empowering) question at a time. The alternative? “Ask lousy questions, get lousy answers, get a lousy life!” There’s a reason this self-professed “shy, nerdy, introvert” connects with the most dynamic of professional athletes, entrepreneurs and celebrities: Noah’s got his eye on “the inner game” and how we are the authors of what we “afform” into existence. Enjoy colorful anecdotes, insights on how to uncover motivation and plain-spoken advice that will inspire you to finally get that book you’ve labored overwritten and out there. Are you ready to give yourself permission to succeed!?
“It’s about helping people get their life back in a very specific, systematic way.”
“We don’t need any more ‘how-to’s’ of success. We actually need to give ourselves permission to succeed.”
“My mission is to raise humanity’s consciousness one question at a time.”
“Ask lousy questions, get lousy answers, get a lousy life!”
“I really believe that when people start taking too long, the odds of finishing (their book) just go way down.” (Ellen)
“Positive thinking and motivation are good, but they are really just not enough. You’ve got to go beyond them. And that’s what we do!”
- Books of Noah’s that Ellen found particularly compelling: “Afformations®: The Miracle of Positive Self-Talk,” “Power Habits: The New Science for Making Success Automatic,” and “Millionaire AFFORMATIONS: The Magic Formula that Will Make You Rich.”
- Have you given yourself permission to succeed? True motivation starts there.
- An “aha” moment in the shower sparked Noah’s method for “afformations®,” which deploys empowering questions that engage the brain’s “search function.”
- All about how the “embedded presupposition factor” counteracts the “yeah, right” response.
- Noah unpacks his “law of sowing and reaping,” which rejects “lousy questions” in favor of thoughts that can actually take root in positive ways.
- Feel the need to create a word? It can be done – and Noah is explaining how!
- It’s all too easy to focus on “what ifs” and what we lack, especially given toxic media imagery, but resist the cycle of negativity. It’s self-perpetuating!
- Word to the Wise #1: Break the cycle by refusing to ask (or permit) disempowering questions. It starts with bringing awareness!
- About Dr. Masuru Emoto’s demonstration of the “The Hidden Messages of Water,” including the power of re-shaping consciousness.
- Raised in poverty, Noah learned at a young age what it feels like to be among the “have nots,” which “sucked” and drove him to find a way out.
- The self-help classics in which Noah sought solace provided no relief – to the extent he was left in suicidal despair by the age of 25. Ultimately, he went back to the library, in search of his purpose and found his way, thanks to that shower epiphany.
- Word to the Wise #2: Take a chance on yourself! Handing a copy of his homegrown first book effort to Jack Canfield, author of “Chicken Soup for the Soul,” at a conference was a turning point for Noah – who “didn’t know what the heck I was doing” but was soon a published author.
- Noah walks us through his book writing process:
- First off: Get out of the drama and get out of your own way!
- Create an outline and get in the flow.
- Let yourself laugh. The joy will come through in your words!
- The goal is not only to be more productive but to do it in efficient ways, which is the foundation for Noah’s systematic approach to realizing results.
- About “the inner game” and Noah’s $2 Billion + 12-Week Breakthrough Strategy.
- Closing Thoughts: Stop asking lousy questions and start “afforming!”
Ellen is a multiple #1 bestselling author, 3X award-winning book and business coach, including being named one of the Top 20 Book Coaches of 2022 by Coach Foundation, host of The Books Open Doors® Podcast, CEO of Create a Splash/Books Open Doors® Author Services and Grammy-nominated songwriter.
Follow Ellen and Books Open Doors®:
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
To share your thoughts and comments – and if you got value from the show – please, leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
Subscribe on iTunes.
You can also support the show by sharing it on social media!
For additional support, tips, networking, promoting and more join us in our Facebook Group too!