In this episode, Financial expert, Millen Livis, shares how to get financially free so you can live your ideal life. Imagine having more time to write, to think, to dream, and to do what truly moves you! If you don’t want to spend the rest of your life HAVING to work, don’t miss this interview. Millen is living the dream and she’ll share how you can too!
Contact and Follow Millen:
Check out and purchase Millen’s popular books:
“A Shift Toward Abundance: Secrets to Financial Freedom (Dare to Change Life)”
and “A Shift toward Purpose: Secrets to an Amazing Career (Dare to Change Life).”
If you would like to explore further how Millen can help you to achieve your financial goals, click here to schedule a complimentary 30-minute consultation.
Why write a book? It boosts credibility, heightens exposure and opens doors. You can get started today by booking a consultation with Ellen here.
Rockstar Authors Tool Kit
Free resources for writing, publishing and marketing your book
(We are currently updating the Kindle Planner and it will be available next week.)
Bestseller Breakthrough Consultation
If you want to go deeper or get started with your book project.
You don’t need to win a lottery, marry into wealth or work your fingers to the bone trying to secure financial independence. There is an easier way – a strategy that Ellen’s guest on this episode of The Books Open Doors® Podcast spells out in detail. Millen Livis, an international investment advisor, entrepreneur and best-selling author, illustrates the abundance mindset necessary to achieve our dreams – professionally, personally and financially.
The episode gives us a look at her MILLENaire Methodology, whose four primary pillars include:
- Developing a wealth mindset.
- Learning strategies to be financially savvy.
- Learning how to invest strategically.
- Activating your abundance accelerator.
Millen takes a holistic approach based on timeless principles and a proven step-by-step process that, if followed, will yield amazing results. She is also sharing valuable tips to set ourselves up for success as well as advice for aspiring authors (it’s all in the planning!). Most of all, Millen helps release shame. Have you made misjudgments in the past? Invested in personal or business-related “shiny objects” whose payoff never panned out? Welcome to the club. It’s all about today! Says Millen: “Start where you are with what you have and take small steps towards your desired vision – your financial freedom!”
“To succeed in the money game, you have to succeed in developing a wealth mindset. Because most people unfortunately have a scarcity mindset or a consumer mindset. We are just programmed that way.”
“You can continue to be afraid (of the numbers) and let it be a roadblock to your financial health and well-being or you can find a way to remove that block.”
“Freedom can be defined differently by different people. To me, it’s to work because I want to – not because I have to.”
“Strategies change and when you’re learning a new one and just starting up again … it’s like starting over.” (Ellen)
“Business is an asset. However, your most important and appreciative asset is you!”
“Don’t be embarrassed if you make a mistake. That’s how you grow. Nobody grows from successes. We usually grow from mistakes, if we adjust our course.”
“Start where you are with what you have and take small steps toward your desired vision – your financial freedom!”
- Tip #1: Build wealth by shifting from a mindset rooted in scarcity to one of abundance.
- Interrupt and elevate internal frequencies to attain your personal, professional and financial goals.
- You’d like to publish a book? Establish financial security first, and then undertake the goal of becoming an author.
- Tip #2: Know your numbers. There’s no way around it. You must get granular. Even if you’re intimidated, overcome it with a winner’s mindset, getting down to business and logging what’s coming in and what’s going out.
- Financial freedom doesn’t mean you can spend mindlessly, but it does mean you can spend without anxiety.
- Tip #3: If you want to publish a book, plan and budget ahead to underwrite a minimum of three to six months of writing time.
- Tip #4: Make your money work for you. Royalties are one avenue. The average sales to make a six-figure income is twenty-eight books.
- Other sources of income to augment income:
- Real estate investments
- Small business investments
- Be prepared to acquire new skill sets in order to expand income streams.
- Tip #5: Diversify. Diversify. Diversify!
- Tip #6: The difference between good debt and bad debt is the ultimate return on investment. Do you know what the ROI will be? Debt on an asset that will appreciate is by definition “good debt.”
- Tip #7: Remember to invest in yourself! You are your most important asset.
- Tip #8 Surround yourself with people who elevate you.
- Taking on debt: It’s possible to waste money in either scenario. Be sure that whatever you’re leveraging for is worth it. (Hint: A necessary medical procedure? Yes while an expensive vacation? Not so much.)
- Tip #9: Be discerning and bring awareness. Don’t fall prey to shiny object syndrome!
- Some personal financial gurus preach “Save, save, save.” Millen’s methodology doesn’t require millions of dollars in a savings account in order to secure financial independence.
Ellen is a multiple #1 bestselling author, 3X award-winning book and business coach, including being named one of the Top20 Book Coaches of 2022 by CoachFoundation. She’s also the host of the The Books Open Doors® Podcast, CEO of Create a Splash/Books Open Doors® Author Services and Grammy-nominated songwriter. She works with high-achieving trainers, coaches, founders and speakers who want to write, publish, launch a book to #1 bestseller and use their book to RISE to the top of their niche! Her company also offers book marketing support. Her mission is to make the world a better place, one book at a time by helping experts get more credibility, make a bigger impact, open doors to unlimited opportunities, make more money and leave a lasting legacy.
Follow Ellen and Books Open Doors®:
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
To share your thoughts, please comment below.
If you got value from it, we’d appreciate it if you share this show on social media!
Also, leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
Subscribe on iTunes.Please don’t forget to subscribe, share, rate and review this podcast, past episodes of which are available here.